One truth in life is that we'll all face rejection at one point or another and it builds character. Have you noticed that we consider those that barely get rejected as spoiled or assholes? These freshly served rejection quotes will empower you and make you see rejection in a new light, rejection isn't necessarily a bad thing and it doesn't mean you're not good enough.
This post is inspired by my Monday post, I Put Myself Out There and She Rejected Me! How to Handle Rejection, you should also check out my Wednesday book recommendations post, 4 Solid Books on Beating Rejection. Let's dive straight innn!!!
28 Rejection Quotes
1. “When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.” – Shannon L. Alder
2. “I know that when a door closes, it can feel like all doors are closing. A rejection letter can feel like everyone will reject us. But a closed door leads to clarity. It’s really an arrow. Because we cannot go through that door, we will go somewhere else. That somewhere else is your true life.” – Tama J. Kieves
3. “I don’t really have disappointments because I build myself up for rejection.” – Nicholas Hoult
4. “We all learn lessons in life. Some stick, some don’t. I have always learned more from rejection and failure than from acceptance and success.” – Henry Rollins
5. “Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”- Og Mandino
7. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
8. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”- Charles R. Swindoll
9. " I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
10. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
12. "Have you ever been dumped? Don’t despair, you’ve just earned yourself a chance to be loved by someone better!" - Anonymous
13. "Rejection puts you out of your comfort zone which is usually when you’re at your best."
– Stewart Stafford
14. "If you live for people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection." - Anonymous
Related: I Put Myself Out There and She Rejected Me! How to Handle Rejection
Like what you see? Click the image to read the full article and if you like it Share it on social media! Thanks.
15. “Don't get discouraged from all the rejection." - Joey King
16. “I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat." -Sylvester Stallone
17. “There's no point in dwelling on rejection." - Isabel Lucas
18. “A boo is a lot louder than a cheer. If you have 10 people cheering and one person booing, all you hear is the booing." - Lance Armstrong
19. "Rejection is a challenge." - Veronica Purcell
20. “Human rejection can be God's divine protection." - Paula Hendricks
21. “Rejection gives you more power to push forward." - Jeremy Limn
22. “Rejection is part of the game. Or rather, rejection is part of the profession. A profession which at times can feel like a game." - Robin Black
23. “You get used to the rejection and you don't take it personally." - Daniel Craig
24. “Rejection is merely a redirection; a course correction to your destiny." - Bryant McGill
25. “Each rejection brings us closer to acceptance." - Ramesh Lohia
26. “We are always afraid to ask because we aren't afraid of the answer but the feeling of rejection." - Anna R.
27. “Most fears of rejection rest on the desire for approval from other people. Don’t base your self-esteem on their opinions.” – Harvey Mackay
28. “I think that you have to believe in your destiny; that you will succeed, you will meet a lot of rejection and it is not always a straight path, there will be detours – so enjoy the view.” – Michael York
WELL, THAT'S IT FROM ME GUYS! NOW...
Remember to TAKE ACTION because to know and not to do is really not to know. So what's your rejection story and how did you handle it? Comment below. Share this on social media because sharing is caring! SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you don't miss a thing and to get instant access to my free e-books.
If you're in Nigeria and you're interested in making money online you can sign up here or join my WhatsApp group for more information. Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest. See ya next Friday!
Parent Post: I Put Myself Out There and She Rejected Me! How to Handle Rejection
Book Recommendation Post: 4 Solid Books on Beating Rejection
Previous Post: 20 Quotes on Making Mistakes
Jeweller on Mondays, Book Connoisseur on Wednesdays, Quotologist on Fridays, the occasional Interviewer and Blogger everyday! My name is Ofai and I'm passionate about blogging and it gives me fulfillment that I can help you out so sit back, relax and enjoy your weekly carats of #SelfImprovementGems with me!