Mistakes are an integral part of life because we're imperfect beings and a life without mistakes isn't a life well lived. What's important is that you avoid making the same mistake twice if you can, you know the saying "once bitten, twice shy" but if you fall again don't cry over spilled milk, pick yourself up, dust yourself and keep it moving. This was inspired by my Monday post, 18 Common Mistakes Young People Make, you can also check out my first ever interview on this blog with a friend, Blackman Aigbiremolen, Inspiring a Generation of Nigerian Super Learners. Let's dive straight into today's main dish.
Hey guys, as you can see today's post is and sweet as I gave you two long articles this week. Enjoy!
1. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time." - George Bernard Shaw
2. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
3. “Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” - L.M. Montgomery
4. “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.” - Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.” - Salvador Dalí
6. "We must not say every mistake is a foolish one." - Cicero
7. "It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile." - Garry Marshall
8. "While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior." - Henry C. Link
9. "Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again." - Franklin P. Jones
10. "A man's mistakes are his portals of discovery." - James Joyce
Related: 18 Common Mistakes Young People Make
Like what you see? Click the above image to read the full article. Share this infographic on social media, thank you!
11. “Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.” - Anonymous
12. “Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.” - Anonymous
13. “One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist.....Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist” - Stephen Hawking
14. “Don't be afraid to make mistakes. But if you do, make new ones. Life is too short to make the wrong choice twice.” - Joyce Rachelle
15. “To make mistakes or be wrong is human. To admit those mistakes shows you have the ability to learn, and are growing wiser.” - Donald L. Hicks
16. “Wisdom comes from making mistakes, having the courage to face them, and make adjustments moving forward based upon the knowledge acquired through those experiences.” - Ken Poirot
17. “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.” - Anonymous.
18. “Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life.” Anonymous
19. “If you want to grow, you need to get over any fear you have of making mistakes.” - John C. Maxwell
20. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” - George Bernard Shaw
WELP, THAT'S IT FROM ME GUYS! NOW...
Remember to TAKE ACTION because to know and not to do is really not to know. Did you enjoy this post? Like, Comment and Share it. Please SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you don't miss a thing and for a chance to get instant access to my 4 of my free e-books! Follow me on Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and Pinterest. See ya next Friday.
Parent Post: 18 Common Mistakes Young People Make
Interview: Inspiring a Generation of Nigerian Super Learners
Previous Post: Read These 30 Quotes on Patience Now!
Jeweller on Mondays, Book Connoisseur on Wednesdays, Quotologist on Fridays, the occasional Interviewer and Blogger everyday! My name is Ofai and I'm passionate about blogging and it gives me fulfillment that I can help you out so sit back, relax and enjoy your weekly carats of #SelfImprovementGems with me!